- BO Account holder must give a written instruction to Dragon Securities Limited to purchase and/ or sell any instrument.
• After execution of trade, client must sign in buy/ sell confirmation.
• Client should follow any rules and regulations applicable to him/ her.
• All transactions duly concluded through and recognized by the DSE.
• The account holder will pay a brokerage commission, any other related expenses and charges that may applicable.
• Both parties may terminate the agreement by mutual understanding.
- Client may give buy/sell order in a trading day (all days except bank holidays)
• Any trade should occurred within trading period
• In case of buying, client must have available purchase power.
• In case of selling, client must have saleable instrument.
• Client may put order in market price or limit price considering circuit breaker.
• Same share netting is highly prohibited.
• Settlement is accomplished at the end of the day.
• In case of A, B & N categories settlement takes T+2 days.
• In case of Z category, settlement takes T+9 days.
• In spot trading, settlement takes T+1.
• Without same day netting, the sell amount will add in purchase power by following above category wise settlement time.