Dragon Securities Ltd. maintains full compliance directed by BSEC and DSE.
Terms and Conditions
- BO Account holder must give a written instruction to Dragon Securities Limited to purchase and/ or sell any instrument.
- After execution of trade, client must sign in buy/ sell confirmation.
- Client should follow any rules and regulations applicable to him/ her.
- All transactions duly concluded through and recognized by the DSE.
- The account holder will pay a brokerage commission, any other related expenses and charges that may applicable.
- Both parties may terminate the agreement by mutual understanding.
- Client may give buy/sell order in a trading day (all days except bank holidays)
- Any trade should occur within trading period
- In case of buying, client must have available purchase power.
- In case of selling, client must have saleable instrument.
- Client may put order in market price or limit price considering circuit breaker.
- Settlement is accomplished at the end of the day.
- In case of A, B & N categories settlement takes T+2 days.
- In case of Z category, settlement takes T+3 days.
- In spot trading, settlement takes T+1.
- Without same day netting, the sell amount will add in purchase power by following above category wise settlement time.