Particulars requirements for Individual Account:
- 4 copy photo of account holder with full name and signature written at the back of each photo.
- 2 copy photo of nominee with full name and signature of nominee and the signature of account holder at the back of each photo of nominee.
- 1 copy photocopy of National ID (NID)/passport of both account holder and nominee.
- Recent bank statement of account holder (within the last six months of BO account opening).
- Photocopy of TIN certificate.
- Signature of account holder and nominee in the required places in the BO opening book and KYC.
- Photocopy of cheque book page of the client’s respective bank account.
To provide AUTHORIZED PERSON
- Name, signature and address of the authorized person are to be provided on the first page of the account opening book.
- 2 copy authorized person’s photo with his/her signature, along with the signature of the account holder on the back of the photos is to be provided.
To provide POWER OF ATTORNEY
- Pages 7 and 8 of the account opening book are to be filled up.
- 3 copy power of attorney holder’s photo with his/her signature, along with the signature of the account holder on the back of the photos is to be provided.